Local Beef for Sale13 Feb 2012, by Nutrition in
- Hormone and antibiotic free
- Raised by a local Alberta Rancher
- 100% grass fed
- No Steroids or Antibiotic were fed to this animal
- Only the minimum government standards for shots were given shortly after birth
Each quarter has approximately the following:
4 Sirloin Steaks
8 Rib Eye steaks
7 New York Strip steaks
2 Cross Rib Roasts
2 Rump Roasts
2 Sirloin Tip Roasts
11 Minute Steaks (tenderized steaks – use for Stir Fry)
57 lbs of Hamburger in 1 lb. packages
5 lbs of Stewing Beef in l pound packages
Cost for the one quarter is $445.50 which equals approximately 110 pounds of cut and wrapped beef. If you don’t need that much then the cost will be $223.00 for ½ of the one quarter.
Call us at 403-475-2120 if you are interested. If you eat beef please eat quality beef.
Here are six simple tips to dramatically reduce your diet’s ecological footprint.
- Choose local food.
- Buy organic products.
- Favour whole foods over processed foods.
- Consume fewer calories.
- Avoid bottled water.
- Eat less meat, eggs and dairy products.